A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Joseph and Marees products or services that require you to “sign in,” and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many Joseph and Marees products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Joseph and Marees’s Practices Regarding Cookies
- Joseph and Marees uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you “sign in” so we can provide you with customized content or remember the last page you visited in a Joseph and Marees product or service.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Joseph and Marees products or services.
- Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- Conduct research to improve Joseph and Marees’s content, products and services.
- To support security measures such as requiring re-logging into a Joseph and Marees product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.